Amy B. Scher con Lessons from Lyme Disease, Chronic Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia: A Collection Of Stories, Insights, and Healing Solutions (English Edition)
This book is more than just about disease signs and symptoms.
It is a collaborative memoir of hope. Too often, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia patient message boards and forums have only stories of defeat. Hardly does anyone tell a story that offers the most potent healing ingredient of them all: insight from having traveled the path.
To really heal and help others do the same, we must go beyond the dis-ease. We must choose to focus on how the experience is simply part of our story. And just like every story, it has its lessons that help us grow and heal.
This book of lessons includes:
- 20+ stories, each written by individual authors, that focus on positive lessons learned from illness
- Emotional, physical, and spiritual guidance
- A chance to heal through the experience of others
- The top approaches that have worked for others just like you
- The most important lessons to remember while experiencing chronic illness
- That you really CAN heal
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone experiencing chronic illness that while searching for solutions, has felt lost, scared and lonely. The stories of others will both educate and inspire you -- helping you just a little further along on your own path.